Powder coating on MDF
What is powder coating?
Powder painting or powder coating is a unique, environmentally friendly painting process where powder paint particles electro-statically adhere to specially made MDF.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES?
- Unique lacquer technique
- Seamlessly coated surface guaranteed
- Scratch and wear-resistant finish
- Child-friendly products
- Environmentally friendly process (no emissions of hazardous substances or VOCs)
- Extensive design options
- Varied and exclusive Polylak colour range
- Fully automatic pass-through system (very cost-effective)
- Resistant against chemicals
- Short delivery times
THE POWDER COATING PROCESS
ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY PROCESS
Powder coating is an ecological lacquering process during which no harmful solvents are released, VOCs (Volatile organic compounds). The powder consists of a solid substance, making chemical additives unnecessary. On top of that, our spray booths are equipped with a sophisticated recovery system for overspray, allowing up to 98% of the surplus powder to be reused.